Wireless Internet Use
Perry Memorial Library is pleased to provide wireless (wi-fi) access to the Internet to our patrons. If you bring a laptop, smart phone, or tablet in to the library and want to use the Internet, you need to know the following:
- The wireless network to access is "Perry-Public".
- Electrical outlets (for charging your devices) are available in the floor near most, but not all, tables and seating areas.
- Audio/Video users must use headphones. Earbuds are available for purchase at the Circulation and Reference Desks for $1.50 if you do not bring your own.
- Library staff members generally do not assist patrons with their computers or their configurations. Library staff cannot accept the liability for handling non-library equipment.
- We do not offer wireless printing at this time.
More information is available in the computer & internet area of our website.
Anyone using our Internet service – including via wireless – are subject to the Library’s Behavior Policy and the Library’s Internet Access Policy.