Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Wi-Fi in the Library
Wireless Internet Use
Perry Memorial Library is pleased to provide wireless (wi-fi) access to the Internet to our patrons. If you bring a laptop, smart phone, or tablet in to the library and want to use the Internet, you need to know the following:
- The wireless network to access is "Perry-Public".
- Electrical outlets (for charging your devices) are available in the floor near most, but not all, tables and seating areas.
- Audio/Video users must use headphones. Earbuds are available for purchase at the Circulation and Reference Desks for $1.50 if you do not bring your own.
- Library staff members generally do not assist patrons with their computers or their configurations. Library staff cannot accept the liability for handling non-library equipment.
- We do not offer wireless printing at this time.
More information is available in the computer & internet area of our website.
Anyone using our Internet service – including via wireless – are subject to the Library’s Behavior Policy and the Library’s Internet Access Policy.